RiverView is comprised of 4.74 acres in beautiful downtown Steamboat Springs, which is at the epicenter of activity in this bustling resort community. Zoning and density entitlements have already been secured for a unique planned unit development allowing for development of hotels, condominiums and townhomes. The majority of the site is free of ground floor
retail requirements that encumber many other sites downtown. RiverView enjoys access and visibility to Lincoln Avenue (aka “Main Street Steamboat”), the main thoroughfare through Steamboat Springs. RiverView also boasts 900 feet of frontage on the Yampa River, creating a unique offering for the only riverfront residence development opportunity in all of Steamboat Springs.
Steamboat Springs is a premier year-round living and recreational setting in the northwest corner of Colorado, anchored by the world-renowned Steamboat Ski Area which draws thousands
of visitors from all over the world. Steamboat is known for its friendly and approachable Western atmosphere, and has become a year-round destination for outdoor enthusiasts and those who enjoy the beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
With great access from 15 major airline hubs, improved highway access from Denver, and the recent purchase of the Steamboat Ski Area by Alterra, Steamboat Springs is poised to take off in a new wave of development activity.
- One of kind Planned Unit Development (PUD) zoning approvals for the site
- Steps away from Howelsen Park, restaurants, shopping, and Old Town Hot Springs and Recreation Center
- PUD zoning allows total flexibility within the project, and square footage can be designated for any ratio of hotel, residentail or retail.
- $5 Million metro district and site improvements in place with major infrastructure, road, utilities, and streetscape complete
- 900 Feet of Yampa River frontage
- The preeminent downtown boutique hotel site