Neighborhood Development OpportunityDo you ever wish you had invested in Aspen, Vail or Telluride 20 years ago?
Now is your opportunity.
- Planned unit development zoning approvals in place
- $6M million in infrastructure to be completed
- 900 feet of Yampa River frontage
- 450,000 square feet of development potential
- Potential boutique hotel site
- $4M of metro district improvements in place with major infrastructure, road, utilities and streetscape to be completed in 2018
- $2M of storm water improvements and Spring Creek daylighting already completed
- New Steamboat Ski Resort ownership (Crown Family and KSL Partners formed Alterra Mountain Company) is poised to make significant capital investments enhancing Steamboat's visitor appeal.
- Nonstop winter flights from 14 cities. Upgraded year round flights.
- New private jet FBO under construction
- The new IKON Pass includes 26 iconic destinations.
- Downtown Steamboat experienced 16 new restaurants opened since 2011.
- Downtown Steamboat completed $10,000,000 of capital investments including a city park at 6th & Yampa Street, a pedestrian promenade, festive lighting along Yampa Street, plus improved sidewalks and lighting throughout downtown.
- Major state highway road improvements and new ground travel options reduce travel times from Denver and DIA to Steamboat
- Highly ranked school district - #2 in Colorado
- Year round activities include hiking, road and mountain biking, golf, fly fishing, river tubing, hunting, and more…
|Acres||4.74||Buildable Sq. Ft.||450,000 Sq. Ft. Max|
|Utilities / Infrastructure||To be completed Fall 2018 (Utilities, Street Scape, Public Improvements)||No. of Parcels||6|
|Zoning||Full Approved Planned Unit Development (PUD) Primarily Residential||Property Type||Development Land|
|Investment Options||Sites may be purchased separately.||Price||$31,900,000|
|Parcel||Lot Size||Max FAR||Zoning||Price|
|B||38,585||2.8||High Density Residential||$4,200,000|
|C1-C4||38,560||1.25||Low Density Residential||$7,600,000|
|C5-C6||19,297||1.25||Low Density Residential||$4,400,000|
|E||22,125||2.5||Medium Density Residential||$4,200,000|