Skip to content
- Between 280,000 and 330,000 visitors come to Steamboat Springs annually.
(Source: Steamboat Springs Chamber)
- Steamboat is Colorado's fth largest ski resort based on skiable acreage and ranks second in the state for the most number of trails.
- Eight month tourist season with balanced winter and summer seasons.
- Downtown Steamboat restaurant sales have increased 4.1% annually over the past ve years and are 20% above their pre-recession peak.
- Steamboat is the seat of Routt County and has an estimated 12,260 residents. Routt County has an estimated 23,865 residents.
- A vibrant, historic Downtown district is home to 127 retail shops, including 43 restaurants.
- Future tourism draw and upside from Steamboat's current development of the Yampa Street Promenade.
|POPULATION||5 Miles||10 Miles |
|Median Age (Male)||36.1||36.5|
|Median Age (Female)||38.9||39.4|
|HOUSEHOLDS & INCOME||5 Miles||10 Miles |
|# Persons Per HH||2.3||2.3|
|Average HH Income||$83,101||$82,989|
|Average House Value||$619,280||$631,221|